In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Powered by RS Web Solutions
Friday, March 6th the Holy Hour of Reparation begins at 6:00 p.m. and the Stations of the Cross at 7:00 p.m. All are invited to attend.
Below are links to the primary chants used at St. Ann Catholic Church.
2. Gloria (Missa XV)
4. Agnus Dei
1. Kyrie A
2. Kyrie B: 'Gaudete' Sunday in Advent and 'Laetare' Sunday in Lent
6. Gloria (audio only)
8. Agnus Dei
9. Mortem tuam
10. Alma redemptoris mater (simple) - Advent through February 2nd
11. Ave Regina caelorum (simple) - Presentation of the Lord through Good Friday
12. Regina caeli (simple) - Easter season
13. Salve Regina (simple) - First Vespers of Trinity Sunday through the Saturday before Advent
14. Asperges me - Principal Sunday Mass, outside Paschal Time
15. Vidi aquam - Sundays in Paschal Time
St. Ann Catholic Church3635 Park RoadCharlotte, NC 28209
phone: 704-523-4641email: email@example.com